Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
Understand the business needs of the customer and assess the impact of those needs in order to communicate and implement the recommended efficient solutions.
What will your job look like?
- Lead the business requirements throughout the project lifecycle and be accountable for satisfying business requirements.
- Advise customers based on product capabilities and best practices, leveraging reuse and ensuring high business value.
- Effectively participate in and/or lead formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge and experience and providing product perspective and support; Performs demonstrations of solutions to users.
- Provide and design, based on pre-defined solution architecture, an integrated high-level solution that fit customer's business & operational needs.
- Reflect customer needs by assembling business documents, solution-related documents and specifications; create and maintain User Stories’ acceptance criteria.
- Communicate new details of new solutions and their impact on business processes to customers' business and IT personnel, explaining the details and their impact on business processes and ensuring that the customer understands the solution.
- Follows up on solution design issues until solution is signed off and supports the resolution of configuration/ implementation-related issues if and when they arise.
- Support the customer during the scoping phase in a specific domain up through and including customer sign
- Translate the requirement into prioritize epics/features, supporting the release and iteration planning.
- Support development teams during the iterations (provide business clarifications, adjustment to risks, change in scope, reprioritize and approve “done” stories and features during demo’s).
- Support the resolution of configuration/implementation-related issues if and when they arise.
- Interfaces with Product Solution team and Product Management on common customer requirements or demands.
- Evolve the common practice with the product and customer demands to provide a best-in-class solution.
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong management and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask through planning/organizing.
- Highly self-motivated and excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable and capable of working in fast-paced environments
- Two or more years of Business Analyst experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering & Management - Information System.
- Customer-facing experience – ability to communicate the product solutions using various methods (presentations, demos, and so on).
- Wide knowledge of relevant products and E2E Business process.
- Knowledge of the telecom industry and OSS/BSS business processes
- Experience in REST & HTTP web services, JSON/XML, web apps and relational databases
- Knowledge working in a SAAS application is a plus.
Why you will love this job:
- Use your outstanding business analysis skills to make a significant impact on leading solutions that produce the most efficient product solutions.
- Be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development!
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔