Business Operations Professional
Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
Collaborate with cross-functional teams and develop business operation processes to achieve desired goals; Provide standard and ad-hoc analysis, reporting business related insights, improvement suggestions, and consultative services to unit's partners and other internal clients using business data; Support internal & pivotal initiatives.
What will your job look like?
- Collecting data from all relevant partners and reflect financial data in the system.
- Consistently analyze financial information based on both routine and ad-hoc reports, perform multiple scenarios, build models, and identify trend.
- Provide relevant key partners with main takeaways and recommendation.
- Analyze P&Ls and support deal review cycle.
- Resource management -work with key stakeholders and leader on resource planning and staff allocation.
All you need is...
- Full time Graduation Degree. Engineering/Economics degree preferred but not vital.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in program management/planning & control/headquarter management.
Why you will love this job:
- Be a doer and trusted advisor across teams to ensure the business is achieving goals on a strategic level. Be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly interactive team with various possibilities for personal and professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field!
- We provide stellar benefits starting from health insurance, accidental insurance, and life insurance We also provide multiple leave benefits including paid, casual, sick, maternity, paternity, and even marriage leaves!
- Build an outstanding career path with us with industry leading internal mobility policies.
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔