Customer Engagement Manager (CEM)
Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
What will your job look like?
- Learn the Vindicia products to cultivate a trusted and strategic advisor relationship to help maximize continued value of our products and services
- Manage the team of customer success individuals who serve our customers and create consistent processes, procedures and management by KPIs to predict revenue and churn.
- Be the voice of the customer inside our organization and communicate with other departments about the needs of the customer in the future.
- Provide education and learning to the team members to create opportunities for them to grow their relationships with the customers through both soft skills and industry information.
- Manage overall relationship with customers at a high level including but not limited to understanding their implementation/integration and merchant specific configurations, assisting sales in increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and providing best in class customer satisfaction
- Ensure that team members conduct business reviews with our clients/merchants to provide them with data that can be used to help them make business level decisions. Ensure that these balance and create proactive conversations. Create a measurement of these activities.
- Establish and maintain customer success best practices and share the strategies with the overall Vindicia team to align on goals
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external teams in an effort to understand and address customer needs, maximize retention and generate growth
- Maintain existing customer success data, monthly metrics and other data as needed
- Help us create new processes and procedures to better serve the customer community, and roll those new processes out with a data mindset to monitor what is working/not working.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting them
- Taking a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals by reviewing the customer journey and how it is supported
- Facilitate interaction and workflow between the various Vindicia teams, at times, third-party service providers, to provide the highest level of service to the clients/merchants
- Enjoy the process of collaborating with team members, problem solving and/or strategizing client meetings
- Prepare necessary documentation or visuals for client to demonstrate performance of campaigns; analyze trends in C-Sat/NPS scores to identify areas of improvement
- Work with the sales and marketing team to supply customer references and develop case studies
All you need is...
- Bachelor degree in a relevant professional track (engineering, computer sciences, mathematics), sophisticated degree is an advantage
- Approx. 5-10 years in the SW development and project implementation domain within Telco / relevant industry
- Strong background in delivery and deployment of large scale projects
- Excellent project management skills
- Previous SAAS company experience required
- Strong customer-facing capabilities
- Wide business knowledge and technical expertise (also covering Amdocs portfolio)
- Shown ability to build strong relationships – both internally and externally
Why you will love this job:
- Work within a very diverse and multi-cultural environment, and a fast-growing and dynamic organization!
- Lead projects for market-leading software solutions for the telecommunications industry.
- Work on international projects, and will be provided with the opportunity to work closely with market-leading telecom companies!
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔