Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
This is a hands-on position for a motivated and talented innovator. The Data Scientist performs data mining and develops algorithms that provide insight from data
What will your job look like?
- Collecting data through means such as analyzing business results or by setting up and leading new studies
- Transferring data into a new format to make it more appropriate for analysis
- Creating new, experimental frameworks to collect data
- Building tools to automate data collection
- Searching through large data sets for usable information
- Creating reports and presentations for business uses
- Correlating similar data to find useful results
- Work closely with product to brainstorm and recommend new features based on research results
All you need is...
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Scientist
- Basic Knowledge on software development principles and architecture.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to break down and understand sophisticated business problems, define a solution and implement it using sophisticated quantitative methods.
- Experience with programming for data analysis; ideally Python, SQL.
- Proven oral and written communication skills, especially around analytical concepts and methods.
- Phenomenal work ethic and intellectual curiosity.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies such as AWS or Google
- Knowledge of any relational database such as My SQL.
- Must be a great teammate with excellent communication and problem-solving skills and have experience
- Bachelor’s degree in in a quantitative field mathematics, computer science, physics, engineering, statistics..etc
Why you will love this job:
- You will ensure timely resolution or critical issue within the agreed SLA. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through problem understanding, presenting promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional demeanor.
- You will be able to demonstrates an understanding of key business drivers and ensures strategic directions are followed and the organization succeeds
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and excellent teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔