Field Marketing Professional
Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
This individual will be responsible for developing and executing the campaigns that achieve the revenue and efficiency goals for Vindicia’s offerings. They will develop, launch, monitor and optimize campaigns, to ensure a high ROI.
What will your job look like?
- Create campaigns and demand generation activities to support awareness and lead gen efforts.
- Develop the annual campaign plan, build the message and related contents that you’ll need to deliver on the promise to require and attain new logos Produce campaign briefs and complete campaign plans that include clear objectives and measurement.
- Project Manage the end to end campaign process.
- Collaborate with internal and external functional resources such as product marketing, web manager, field marketing and Media to execute requirements.
- Coordinate with sales professional to ensure campaigns are effective for various audience segments.
- Own metrics and reporting for all campaigns including lead generation, pipeline contribution and awareness metrics.
- Strategic thinking to Identify opportunities to improve campaigns as well as optimize processes and tools.
- Manage task queue priorities and communicate to set expectations with stakeholders.
All you need is...
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 + years’ experience in marketing/communications environment executing integrated marketing programs.
- Analytic mind - Campaign optimization knowledge and analytics experience
- Creative mind - Brand marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to drive and execute successful marketing programs
- Both SaaS and agency experience
- Global collaborative team experience
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics
- Ability to work well in a highly matrixed, global organization
- Deep understanding of entire digital marketing mix and tactics and how to align with business growth targets and marketing automation and lead gen processes.
- Strong strategic thinking/planning skills and experience, with a proven track record of executing high-impact, results-oriented integrated marketing communications programs.
- Familiar with Persona and Customer Decision Journey methodologies.
- Excellent organizational and project planning skills.
- Experience working with and managing outside agencies, Strong influencing and negotiating skills with the ability to motivate.
Why you will love this job:
- Have real input into Amdocs marketing engagement with the customers both internal and external. Work in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment with the opportunity to travel to attractive world destinations to work at Amdocs offices.
- Be part of a diverse marketing team with exposure to many marketing and sales areas and domains. You will have opportunity to expertly develop and strengthen your area of expertise.
- We provide stellar benefits starting from health insurance, accidental insurance, and life insurance. We also provide multiple leave benefits including paid, casual, sick, maternity, paternity, and even marriage leaves! Build an outstanding career path with us with industry leading internal mobility policies!
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔