Who are we?
At Vindicia, we help companies bill, care for, and manage the subscriptions they provide, and keep their subscribers connected to the subscriptions they love. We apply years of industry leading expertise helping merchants acquire, retain and expand their recurring revenue. As an Amdocs Company, we have a global organization dedicated to serving merchants of every size, everywhere.
Join our Product team and help us shape the future of the subscription economy. At Vindicia, science meets art, and high tech means more than just bits and bytes. We are revolutionizing how subscriptions and digital products can be personalized and delivered to the consumer. Thoughtful risk taking and out of the box thinking are encouraged. Do you thrive in a creative, dynamic environment? We offer a collaborative culture, meaningful projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
As the Senior Product Manager for Subscribe, you will serve as the subject-matter-expert on the current Vindicia Subscribe product – including several channels like Portal, API interfaces, Salesforce Connector and will be in charge with all the billing functionality, the related partners and our new next generation analytics platform. You will direct product development efforts in our effort to transform the platform into micro services and to pioneer real-time decision support tools with our reporting and predictive behavior API products. Additionally, you will fix problem areas, optimize performance, and improve usability across the portfolio. The Subscribe Product Manager should understand the shared client experience of a multi-tenant SaaS solution and be able to understand the impact to all customers of any desired changes.
You will be leading a team up to 4 people covering a global SaaS offering, working closely with software developers, internal and contractors, and testers dedicated to this feature area. You will report to the Head of Product Management for Vindicia.
- The primary role will be to work with our clients, DevOps partners, and the larger product team to conceive, design, and deliver an expanding analytics and reporting offering complimenting and expanding beyond our core products
- You will be the primary author for Product, Marketing, and Functional Specifications for adding new features, analytical tools, and API-based data services to our SaaS Billing and Subscription platform. You will also suggest, design, and champion new functionality related to data
- Partner with Technical Support, Services, Pre-Sales, and Marketing to drive up product quality and understanding of product usage—working closely with other product managers to ensure analytics are expertly woven into every aspect of our product and its customer experience
- Evangelize Subscribe features, share how they work, and address known issues to the client-facing internal team members
- Inform, influence, and grow new product development and maintenance strategies using sound analysis to support your positions
All you need is...
- Experience with Subscription billing products; ideally an understanding of payments ecosystem
- Experience with data warehousing and reporting/analytics products; ideally an understanding of advanced data topics including predictive modeling, embedded analytics, and API-based reporting
- BA/BS degree in computer science or related area with 5-7 years product management (SaaS preferred)
- Highly motivated and hard-working with ability to think clearly under pressure, both individually and in team environment
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to rapidly assess, analyze and resolve complicated issues, and distill that complexity into simple, compelling, and concise communication
- Proven analytical ability, with experience solving ambiguous problems using data and providing practical business insights
- Ideally you have prior working experience in a SaaS based environment or have working knowledge of SOAP and RESTful web services (API)
- Strong grasp of SQL and Excel skills
- Solid understanding of software development, especially the development lifecycle and basic coding design principles (understanding any popular coding language a big plus)
- Experience with Subscription management, billing, and/or electronic payments very helpful, but at least have the ability to learn and apply how electronics payments work, especially "Card Not Present" Credit Card systems
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Click here to apply