Project Manager- Customer Engagement
Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
Leads and encourages and builds teams to deliver an outstanding, high quality product, service or product support result within a defined schedule, budget, quality and scope.
What will your job look like?
- Manages all Project Management Office domains: Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Change, HR, Communication, Risk, Procurement and Integration.
- Deliver defined project outcomes on time, within budget and with a high level of quality.
- Develop the project's Scope of Work, and is accountable for building and maintaining an ongoing Project Management Plan.
- Build and own an effective and engaged multi-disciplinary project team to ensure efficient project delivery, usually in a matrix manner.
- Build the management of project resources (Amdocs, clients, and sub-contractors), ensuring that budget and scheduling constraints are adhered to.
- Align project with overall program policies, roadmap, constraints and plans.
- Prioritize tasks and resolves issues/challenges.
All you need is...
- 10-12 years confirmed skills in project management domain
- 5 years experience with Deployment Projects
- Proven experience in the relevant domain and general knowledge in relevant areas such as SW development, delivery, testing, API Debugging etc.
- Managerial experience (direct or matrix)In-depth applied knowledge of standard program/project management concepts, practices and procedures
- Customer engagement as main focus, process oriented, motivated
- Ability to manage multiple projects at different stages in parallel
- Ability to work with teams across different time zones and cultures
- Team player
- Very good communication skills, quick learner, able to work independently
- Telecom experience is a plus
- SaaS platform experience is a plus
Why you will love this job:
- We will work on large meaningful and elaborate programs!
- We will be able to collaborate with the best and brightest minds to collaborate across accounts/regions to provide a single voice!
- We will have the opportunity to work with the industry most promote technologies.
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔