Information Security Specialist
Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
The Information Security Specialist will lead the efforts to secure the Amdocs ecosystem by guiding and monitoring the different IT/ Product/ Business teams to ensure organizational security, by designing a secure architecture of software products/ conducting risk and threat analysis/ analyzing and managing a secure solution in the domain of infrastructure/ application while responding to specific stakeholders’ questions.
All you need is...
All you need is....
- At least 3 year of development experience in Java or similar language.
- Solid knowledge in design patterns and data structure in Java.
- Quick learning, strong problem-solving, analytical, and troubleshooting abilities.
- Prior experience with cloud infrastructure and security controls in AWS and Azure.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline automation, containerization, etc.
- Knowledge of network, web, and application related protocols (TCP/IP, IPsec, HTTPS, SSL/TLS, JDBC, routing, switching, firewall).
- Knowledge of cryptography (AES 256, AES-CBC, AES-GCM, RSA, PKI SHA2, SHA3, pepper, salt, password storage, etc.)
- Solid foundation of security principals including process isolation, least privilege, defense in depth, simplicity, and minimization.
- Customer focused, result oriented, self-motivated, and highly experienced in cross-group collaboration.
- Ability to work with a team of DevOps and support engineers.
Preferred Qualifications -
- Development experience in C/C++ and C#.
- Experience with one or more big data products, for example, Hadoop, Teradata, Databricks, and Snowflake.
- Prior experience with data security, security engineering and consulting.
- Familiarity with OWASP top 10 web application security risks and mitigations.
- Experience in machine learning is a plus.
What will your job look like?
- You will recommend information technology policies, standards and guidelines by evaluating the organization's outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends, and anticipating requirements.
- You will work with the technical teams both within and outside of Amdocs to embed, deploy or guide all security requirements.
- When applicable, you will conduct the information security risk assessment program. Review compliance with the information security policy and associated procedures and practices.
- You will research and educate the IS organization around specific standards and regulations that might apply to different domains while monitoring their implementation throughout the security ecosystem and provide recommendations to the relevant stakeholders.
- You will keep up-to-date with emerging security threats and alerts, emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of security enhancement and development efforts.
- You will provide technical guidance to IS teams by means of coaching and mentorship to achieve project goals to the required level of quality. Promote team engagement, empowerment and motivation.
- You will onboard new hires, train and share knowledge, take an active role in technical mentoring and elevating team knowledge.
- You will enforce quality processes (i.e. performing technical root cause analysis, outlining corrective action for given problems) and ensure that all the project agreed deliverables are completed to the required level of quality.
Why you will love this job:
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies and experts in a global company.
- You will have opportunities to evolve yourself in the future of all cutting-edge technologies and business trends.
- You will be working with a great team.
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔