Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
A professional who has a clear understanding of the product vision and requirements, and is able to articulate, communicate and convey these to the inbound team.
All you need is...
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of software development and product management experience
- Ability to develop and use:
o Product-level architecture diagrams (business/technical hybrid)
o Functional specifications (features and user stories)
- Experience with software-as-a-service model
- Technical and business competence in the following areas:
o Web-services API implementation and design (SOAP and RESTful API)
o Billing and payments for eCommerce (or similar mobile/digital payments
- Additional Desirable Skills and Experience
o Subscription billing knowledge
o Computer Science or Engineering degree or technical work experience
o Experience in a startup
o Both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
o SQL and data analytics or big data experience
o Mobile app development or eCommerce UX
If you are a Product Manager with engineering, SaaS, or billing/payments experience, please apply today
What will your job look like?
- Collaborate closely with the product manager to understand the product roadmap, features and changes in product requirements.
- Translate the roadmap into manageable product backlog and detail the processes while collaborating with product management, development, delivery, customers, etc. This entails prioritizing the backlog and support the release planning and sprint planning exercises.
- Work with R&D to provide and refine estimations for projects, features, and processes.
- Support Focus Teams during sprints.
- Review, approve and design all product improvement suggestions raised by Delivery, customers, Support and R&D.
- Own and supports product readiness activities such as L2 training and WDP.
Why you will love this job:
- Drive market research together with third party vendors to build thought leadership around offering domains to establish Amdocs as a key player!
- Develop and execute a cross-organization sales enablement plan to address different needs per role and region for all Sales.
- Engage with customers on a broad level to deliver marketing messages and supports lead initiation and sales efforts.
- Attract participation in industry events (speaking, participation, sponsorships, awards, etc.), as relevant, to drive lead generation and awareness.
- Ability to grow and gain many opportunities for professional development.
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔