SW Test Specialist
Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
Responsible for segments of test planning, design and execution, meeting planned scope, schedule and maintaining the engagement and relationship with the client/ internal customers. Provides recommendations for issue resolution, system optimization and test efficiency.
What will your job look like?
- Coordinate and perform test execution activities, including implementation of test automation procedures and scripts.
- Determine the proper prioritization of the testing activities and ensure integrative work and full coverage of test scenarios based on the test plan and observations from concurrent testing activities.
- Collect and analyze system behavioral results in order to provide recommendations for issue resolution as well as for system optimization.
- Define the execution test plan, scope and resources required and design test solutions to be implemented and executed in alignment with the planned scope customer needs/use.
- Responsible to maintain and enhance of the professional and business relationship with the customer and internal partners, as to act as a technical interface for team members and with other teams to resolve issues and communicate conclusions and recommendations.
- Be a mentor for new team members, leverage knowledge across test Implementations and projects, and defines the best use/ reuse of testing tools and best practices. Support and promote test efficiency and optimization initiatives.
- Ensure that product documentation, test ware and work products used in the activities are of the highest quality to ensure traceability, correctness and compliance to both internal standards and client needs.
All you need is...
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/ Computer Science/ Industrial Engineering/ System Analysis.
- 7+ years of experience in SW testing, depth knowledge of testing tools and methodologies.
- Telecommunication experience/ knowledge.
Why you will love this job:
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most sophisticated testing technologies and help customers shift into the new testing realities of the digital world.
- Overall responsibility and authority for Amdocs testing engagement with the customer. Finding opportunities of growth and driving them to completion.
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- We provide stellar benefits starting from health insurance, accidental insurance, and life insurance We also provide multiple leave benefits including paid, casual, sick, maternity, paternity, and even marriage leaves!
- Build an outstanding career path with us with industry leading internal mobility policies.
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔