Sales Compensation Analyst
Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
Analyzes and reconciles Compensation & Benefits (C&B) data, and executes regional and/or global C&B policies and processes.
What will your job look like?
- You will implement Compensation and/or Benefits Strategy
- You will execute regional and/or global C&B processes to support and align with the business's needs and strategy.
- You will support the implementation of C&B policies & procedures
- You will analyze complex data, provides performance and compensation & benefits analyses and simulations on individuals or groups to support decision making
- You will provide an on-going support to the business on the various aspects of compensation & benefits
- You will maintain an on-going contact with external compensation and benefits vendors
- You will be involved with ad hoc projects as restructuring activities, mergers & acquisitions, Rebadge transfers.
All you need is...
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- 1 year of experience handling C&B issues - advantage; incumbent, however, can be hired immediately after university (experience is not absolutely required)
- Must have experience in and proficiency with advanced spreadsheets at a high level, preferably in the use of formulas and macros
- Some experience in the economics, finance department or HR - an advantage
- Experience working in a multi-cultural global company - advantage
Why you will love this job:
- Be part of the core unit that will define, shape and organize the compensation and benefits structure of the company
- Discover and hone your skills
- Be surrounded by talented HR professionals who collaborate towards a common goal
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔