Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
Responsible for Leading and mentoring a small development team within a specific task or project, side by side with hands-on development.
What will your job look like?
- You will provide technical leadership to software engineers by coaching and mentoring throughout end-to-end software development, maintenance, and lifecycle to achieve project goals to the required level of quality; promote team engagement and motivation.
- Provide recommendations to the software engineering manager for estimates, resource needs, breakthroughs and risks; ensure effective delegation, supervising tasks, identifying risks and handling mitigation and critical issues.
- Hands-on technical and functional mentorship to design, maintenance, build, integration and testing of sophisticated software components according to functional and technical design specifications; Follow software development methodologies and release processes.
- You will analyze and report the requirements and provide impact assessment for new features or bug fixes. Make high-level design and establishes technical standards.
- You will represent and lead discussions related to product/ application/ modules/ team and build relationships with internal customers/partners.
- You will implement quality processes (such as performing technical root cause analysis and outlining corrective action for given problems), measure them and takes corrective actions in case of variances and ensure all the project agreed work are completed to the required level of quality.
All you need is...
- CSM, Basic knowledge of scrum Master, number of years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent.
- Agile / Scrum Industry Certification(s).
- Experience acting as a Scrum Master for multiple Scrum teams of at least 2 years.
- Experience with Agile Management tools (e.g. Rally, JIRA, Version One).
- Familiarity with common Agile and Lean practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices.
- Works closely with engineering and quality assurance to ensure the right customer problem is solved. This can involve sharing market research and competitive analysis with the team to best focus their efforts
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with leading and mentoring a small development team and h owning the technical aspects of the project
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most sophisticated technologies!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔