Senior DevOps Engineer
Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
Overall responsibility for one or more large-scale activity. Building and being responsible for the unit's strategy and roadmap to achieve interpersonal business, operational and delivery goals as well as end-to-end management of the testing engagements, including professional, financial and HR aspects.
Support multiple customers during project lifecycle by ongoing matrix and complicated team/task management
What will your job look like?
- Lead sophisticated Infra team/tasks in matrix environment with diverse variety of tasks/challenges.
- Interact and work with multiple infra and IT teams as part of environment setup, maintenance and support.
- Act as the liaison with different functions to ensure that there are uniform and streamlined processes in the unit.
- Provide professional mentorship and coaching to project management and development teams, implementation groups as well as customer architects - internal and external Amdocs customers, including partners without database understanding.
- Ensure the detailed handover between shifts and monitor and publish the SLA achievement by keeping track of all significant metrics.
- Ensure timely resolution or critical issue within the agreed SLA. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through problem understanding, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional demeanor.
- Evaluate new technologies to meet business needs or to tackle business problems.
- Build open lines of communication and develop processes and programs, that will encourage a multi-cultural team to achieve unit goals. Drive interpersonal integrity and assure excellent delivery across all regional engagements by enabling and promoting standard tools and practices used in the organization as well as drive out-of-the-box solutions that include introducing improvements to further build positive efficiency across operations.
- Perform basic software system operations, using the online screen, running maps and jobs, basic configuration/installation, and taking backups.
- Perform validation, verification, and correction, wherever applicable, of artifacts of the system (reports, bills, event records, screens, and so on).
- Report and properly document errors that are detected.
All you need is...
- Experience as Integration Engineer in different stages of SDLC (Software Development Process)
- Proficiency in Shell Scripting and Automation
- Good knowledge of UNIX/Linux Server platform
- Deep understanding of the middleware technologies (Web Logic, WebSphere, IBM MQ Series, Oracle Tuxedo) and basic database technologies
- Proven experience with CC (Configuration Control) tools
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Why you will love this job:
- Build your skills and work on a broad scope of activities.
- As you will support excellent products, you will assemble relevant data, identifies trends and root causes, and draws logical conclusions to develop solutions.
- We will provide you a scope for professional development.
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔