Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
In charge of the architectural roadmap, provides architecture solutions during the software development lifecycle and performs sophisticated software engineering tasks.
What will your job look like?
- Amdocs Software Architect's have full autonomy to deliver agreed technical objectives. Make decisions requiring extensive analysis and interpretation, including a number of intangible factors. Provides technical expertise in terms of software usage, and functional and non-functional aspects
- Work with software engineers and other architects to define and refine the product structure to align with the business, development, deployment, and maintenance needs.
- Work with customers and product line management to identify, refine, and translate customer needs into concrete technical requirements.
- Support and lead architectural decisions and tasks within a product line or across multiple product lines (cross-portfolio).
- Lead projects, review technical designs, and provide guidance to software engineers on technical and architectural design decisions
- Research, evaluate, and prototype new methodologies, technologies, and products, you will propose and follow through with improvements in processes and tools.
- Acquire an in depth understanding of the customer context while making technical decisions and choices
All you need is...
- 10-12+ Years of overall Experience with minimum 5 years of Software Architect experience.
- Design, develop and execute software solutions to address business issues
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our IT team
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
- Collaborate with peer organizations, product managers, quality assurance and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions
- Interpret business requirements to articulate the business needs to be addressed
- Ensure high quality code including non functional aspects and ensure code is easy to support and able to meet SLAs.
- Ensure tickets are groomed and delivered as per acceptance criteria by product owners. Design should be forward thinking, consistent across multiple teams/microservices, maximizing reusability and minimizing throwaway code.
- Suggest better alternatives as necessary, while advocating for consistency and industry best practices across microservices.
- Work with a positive attitude and winning team approach understanding behavior can impact others. Share knowledge amongst others and help team members other learn from one another.
Why you will love this job:
- Be challenged by crafting the high-level design and dictates technical standards.
- Success applicants will gain the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies
- We provide opportunities to evolve yourself in the future and be responsible for a suite of products, creating a high-level design that connects several (heterogeneous) sub-systems, which together make up a whole system.
- We provide stellar benefits from health to dental to parental leave and even pet insurance!
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔