Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovative professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Relaunch your career program details:
We understand that careers often take detours and not the traditional route. It can be an uphill task trying to get back on track. Relaunch your career with Amdocs offers you an opportunity to relaunch your career in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Our program is a Direct Hire model available to candidates who are returning to their professional career after experiencing 1 or more years of unemployment or underemployment. Successful candidates must meet all the basic qualifications of the program and reside within the United States.
Program Basic Qualifications
• 1+ year of current unemployment
• Eligibility to work in the US
• Mid-level career stage with prior hands-on work experience of a minimum of 2 years
Program Eligibility Requirement
Candidates should not be currently enrolled full-time in an undergraduate program and currently on a career break. If enrolled in a graduate program, must have completed a minimum of 2 years of hands-on work experience prior to enrollment.
In one sentence
Responsible for the architectural roadmap, design, solution evaluations, POCs, development, and performs sophisticated software engineering tasks.
This is a design and hands-on position for a motivated and talented technical innovator.
What will your job look like?
- Lead the solution design throughout the project lifecycle and recommend new solution approaches
- Research, evaluate, and prototype new methodologies, technologies, and products, and propose and follow through with improvements in processes and tools.
- Translate customer needs into concrete technical requirements and solutions.
- Design and build cost-effective and efficient solutions that maximize the business value and consider constraints such as budget, timelines, industry trends, and other challenges
- Create and support proof of concept (POC)/demos and present solutions to stakeholders.
- Review technical designs, provide technical expertise in terms of software development, and provide guidance to software engineers on technical and architectural design decisions.
- Work with product line management, software engineers, and other architects to identify, and refine, the product structure to align with the business, customer needs, development, deployment, and maintenance needs.
- Maintain deep knowledge of industry and technology trends, and standards in order to identify business opportunities based on domain market dynamics.
All you need is...
- Degree in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering & Management - Information Systems.
- 8+ years of software design and development experience that includes languages such as Python, Java, and Go
- Good Knowledge and working experience with one of the public cloud providers (AWS, GCP, AZURE)
- Experience building REST APIs, messaging services (using Kafka or other messaging platforms), and microservices
- Working experience with Web and Application Servers, RDBMS and NoSql
- Ability to provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to our IT team
- Collaborate with peer organizations, product managers, quality assurance, and end-users to produce cutting-edge software solutions
- Experience with billing, payment, and finance domains is a plus
Why you will love this job:
- Be challenged by crafting the high-level design and dictating technical standards.
- Success applicants will gain the opportunity to work with the industry's most advanced technologies
- We provide opportunities to evolve yourself in the future and be responsible for a suite of products, creating a high-level design that connects several (heterogeneous) sub-systems, which together make up a whole system.
- We provide stellar benefits from health to dental to parental leave and even pet insurance!
- Amdocs is an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce