Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems
What will your job look like?
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
All you need is...
Skills and Qualifications
- Work experience 4+ years Java 8 experience (server side) on Linux/Unix/Windows
- Demonstrable experience with the Spring framework (Spring integration, Spring security, Spring Batch) components including Sprint Boot
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs and open systems
- Experience with RabbitMq, Nginx, JMS/JMX and Hibernate.
- Experience with SQL Databases (MariaDB is bonus)
- Experience in building multi-threaded clustered scalable environments.
- Extensive knowledge of source code management, test automation and disciplined quality driven application development.
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills, with a creative and flexible attitude.
Nice to Have
- Exposure to Agile development.
- Knowledge of micro services architecture, Spring reactor, Kafka messaging
- Knowledge of Java 8 functional programming with lambdas and streams
- Experience with open source packages and tools.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, technologies and operations.
- Experience with GIT, MySQL and Tomcat.
- Experience with Lucene based index/search server, such as Solr/ElasticSearch
- Experience with Open Feign, Spring cloud functions, Spring cloud data flow
- CQRS (Command Query Responsibility Segregation pattern)
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔