Software Development Team Lead
Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
Responsible for design, development, modification, debug and/or maintenance of software systems.
What will your job look like?
- 5+ Years of Java Development Experience
- 5+ Years of Backend Development experience
- Experience with AWS (Cloud)
- Demonstrable experience with the Spring framework components, includes Spring MVC, Spring security, Spring batch, Spring integration etc.
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs and OpenAPI standard.
- Experience in Spring boot microservices is a nice to have
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills, with a creative and flexible attitude.
- Exposure to Agile development is nice to have
All you need is...
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years Java experience (server side) on Linux/Unix/Window
- Demonstrable experience with the Spring framework components - Spring Boot, MVC, Integration, Security, etc
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to cooperatively work in co-located and distributed team
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔