Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
Be the lead architect in designing Amdocs's foundation using your deep understanding of the world of software while researching new technologies.
What will your job look like?
- Lead the architecture and design of Amdocs's underlying infrastructure.
- Work with software engineers and other partners (i.e Architects, Product) to define and be aligned with business, development, and deployment needs.
- Research and adopt new technologies used for applying concrete solutions to ongoing challenges.
- Build high-level solutions for business requests.
- Model the system components and define the R&R between components.
- Contribute towards the creation of business flows based on client requirements.
- Meet customers to understand their needs and explain the product architecture.
All you need is...
- A degree in Computer Science with at least 5 years' proficiency with the whole software development lifecycle.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in software architecture will be considered an advantage.
- Experience with Microservices architecture.
- Experience with Java, Spring (i.e Cloud), Kubernetes.
- Knowledge or experience working with one of the public cloud providers (AWS, GCP, AZURE).
- Knowledge and experience with Linux.
- Passionate about engaging with new technologies.
- A self-learner.
- Confident presentation and interpersonal skills.
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with crafting high-level design while setting technical standards.
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most sophisticated technologies!
- Evolve yourself in the future and lead all aspects of a suite of products, develop a high-level design that connects several (heterogeneous) sub-systems, which together make up a whole system.
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔