Solution Integration & Implementation Manager
Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
Manage and lead large-scale Solution Integration & Implementation activities.
All you need is...
Desired Skills and Experience
• 10+ years as a Software / IT professional, preferably in the Telecommunications industry
• Proven track record in successfully managing software projects throughout the complete project lifecycle including pre-sales, project & business planning, project execution tracking, risk management & mitigation, stakeholder management
• Strong customer facing, owning end-end delivery of classic ULM or MarketOne projects
• Previous hands-on software experience working with Microservices, J2EE, mobile and/or web-based software products, Microservice based architectures, Digital BSS and OSS systems
• Strong business/systems analysis skills and a solid understanding of telecom services concepts & solutions
• Strong interpersonal & people leadership skills are required
• Demonstrated abilities in problem solving, agile development methodology & MS Project
• Excellent oral & written communication skills in English
• Demonstrated client relationship management skills
• Experience in SOW creation
• Effort and financial estimation experience is a plus
• Ability to interact at all levels with customers and vendors
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction
What will your job look like?
- You will be responsible for Implementation Management - Setup and drive Product implementation lifecycle of a project.
- You will lead the team to resolve technical challenges.
- You will lead unit level initiatives to build the technical competency to meet the needs of the team or unit.
- You will be accountable for software development and/or maintenance project planning, execution, monitoring, risk management, resolution of issues and achievement of the targets set for the project.
- You will monitor the progress and predict risks (Quality, timeline and budget) as needed and take necessary mitigation activities.
Why you will love this job:
- You will work on large challenging and complex programs.
- You will be able to work with and lead the best and brightest minds to collaborate across accounts/regions to provide a single voice.
- You will have the opportunity to lead and work with the industry most advanced technologies.
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔