Solution Integration & Implementation Manager
Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
Manage and lead large-scale Solution Integration & Implementation activities
What will your job look like?
- Provide leadership for all client engagement activities for specific client(s)
- Work closely with clients and partners in various project methodologies, utilizing internal resources to:
- Participate in SOW creation and project initiation
- Identify and capture solution requirements & technical designs
- Define project scope & objectives
- Develop project schedules & plans
- Provide on-going management and coordination of all project activities
- Ensure successful delivery of the client solution
- Identify additional business opportunities as they arise
- Be willing to travel to client sites as required
All you need is...
- 10+ years as a Software / IT professional, preferably in the Telecommunications industry.
- Proven track record in successfully managing software projects throughout the complete project lifecycle including pre-sales, project & business planning, project execution tracking, risk management & mitigation, stakeholder management.
- Strong customer facing, owning end-end delivery of SaaS based product in one of more of these domains - BSS, Identity services, OTT integration, Payment processor and Revenue Assurance.
- Previous hands-on software experience working with Microservices, J2EE, mobile and/or web-based software products, Microservice based architectures on AWS platform.
- Strong business/systems analysis skills and a solid understanding of telecom services concepts & solutions.
- Strong interpersonal & people leadership skills are required.
- Demonstrated abilities in problem solving, agile development methodology & MS Project.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated client relationship management skills.
- Experience in SOW creation.
- Effort and financial estimation experience is a plus.
- Ability to interact at all levels with customers and vendors.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
Why you will love this job:
- You will work on large challenging and complex programs.
- You will be able to work with and lead the best and brightest minds to collaborate across accounts/regions to provide a single voice.
- You will have the opportunity to lead and work with the industry most advanced technologies.
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔