Solution Sales Engineer
Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
Contribute in technical sales process to align Amdocs Network solutions with the customer’s technical and business requirements- this is a multifaceted role!
What will your job look like?
- Introducing areas where Amdocs solutions and services can bring value to customers by gaining a deep technical understanding and insight into customers' environment, challenges, and opportunities
- we will formulate process based on customer's requirement & orchestrate the variety of Amdocs products and/ or services
- Ensuring resourcefulness & thats reflects the Amdocs value proposition and our driven advantages. Get into the details of how the system Amdocs offering will function and will be coordinated into the client environment, and how open and easy it will be to maintain post-production.
- Sharing and presenting end-to-end solutions to executives, business sponsors
- Collaborating with team Handling new way and awareness of industry trends, standards, and competition in order to identify business opportunities.
- Having technical expertise and advise presales and sales teams and also provide ongoing feedback to product management.
- We will craft solutions and formulate response to RFx, build POC/demos, and presents solutions to customers. Utilize deep technical knowledge of products and services to align appropriate solutions based on client need.
All you need is...
- A hardworking Sales Specialist with 7+ years’ Equivalent work experience in the communications/ telecom industry.
- 5+ years in sales engineering experience is essential.
- Proven experience in customer requirements analysis, project planning, solution design, software design, development, and deployment.
- Experience in communication and presentations at the executive levels, as this role involves working with industry leading companies.
Why you will love this job:
- We are an Equal opportunity organization, growing and crafting a professional environment
- This is an outstanding opportunity for you to take a leading role in positioning & involved in new and exciting domains.
- You will function as the technical specialist and will have the opportunity to influence on the solutions we provide to our top customers.
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔