SW Test Engineer
Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
You will prioritize test execution, hands on validation and certification of the software readiness.
All you need is...
- Work Experience of 2 to 6 Years on QA Automation
- Proficient in QA processes & methodologies, Agile SDLC principles, test automation framework, different verification/validation techniques, and test management Extensive experience in testing REST & HTTP web services, JSON/XML, web apps and relational databases
- Experience in automation test framework technologies preferable Selenium with Java or Selenium with Python SoapUI, POSTMAN, JMeter, TestNG and related development tools is a must.
- Basic SQL Experience with Linux/Unix command line tools
- Experience testing on server/client platforms (Web & Mobile)
- Working knowledge with network appliances like Load Balancer/API gateway, and monitoring tools such as Wireshark, JavaMelody, AppDynamics.
- Knowledge of modern best practices for professional software development including source control management (GitHub), build processes, release management and development Demonstrated excellent analytical, problem solving skills and a passion for learning and technology.
Why you will love this job:
- Get the chance to work with the industry's most ground-breaking testing technologies and help customers shift into the new testing realities of the digitized world!
- Get the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth and one of the highest scores of employee engagement in Amdocs!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔