SW Test Engineer
Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
You will prioritize test execution, hands on validation and certification of the software readiness.
What will your job look like?
- Accomplish test procedures and/ or scripts either manually or by automated tools.
- Supervise and report on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving outstanding quality.
- Capture and detail the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
- Analyze reports and discrepancies to resolve root cause and evaluate script failures at a high level.
- Compare and analyze system behavior vs. encouraged results/important metrics based on business and technical requirements. Identifies issues, proposes system improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- You will participate and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials.
All you need is...
- B.A. /B.SC in IT/ Computer Science/ Industrial Engineering/ Systems Analysis.
- Proven experience/knowledge in Programming, testing tools and testing methodologies.
- Hands-on technical experience in testing of software projects.
Why you will love this job:
- Get the chance to work with the industry's most ground-breaking testing technologies and help customers shift into the new testing realities of the digitized world!
- Get the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth and one of the highest scores of employee engagement in Amdocs!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔