SW Test Engineer
Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
You will prioritize test execution, hands on validation and certification of the software readiness.
What will your job look like?
- Assist in designing QA methodologies and validation strategies by analyzing business and technical requirements to identify test requirements and ensuring that the software meets specifications.
- Design, development and execution of manual and automated tests for new product/SW features before releasing them to customers.
- Development of test requirements and specifications for functional, acceptance, integration, regression, system, stress/performance testing.
- Determine the proper prioritization of the testing activities and ensure integrative work and full coverage of test scenarios based on the test plan and observations from concurrent testing activities.
- Identify areas for automation, collect test data requirements, propose new test metrics and techniques to maximize testing efficiency and scalability.
- Utilize and integrate the latest software technologies and tools to perform analysis, verification and validation.
- Participate in the development, planning, estimation and prioritization processes for all testing activities to ensure project timelines and deliverables are met.
- Provide work breakdown, document defects with root cause analysis and status update throughout the project release life cycle.
- Contribute to the optimization and improvements in our validation strategies and validation content.
All you need is...
- Proficient in QA processes & methodologies, Agile SDLC principles, test automation framework, different verification/validation techniques, and test management.
- Experience in testing REST & HTTP web services, JSON/XML, web apps and relational databases.
- Experience in automation test framework technologies preferable Selenium with Java, Appium, SoapUI/ReadyAPI, POSTMAN, JMeter, TestNG and related development tools.
- Knowledge/experience with enterprise software, microservices architectures.
- Knowledge of modern best practices for professional software development, including source control management (GitHub), build processes (Jenkins), release management and development.
- Experience with Linux/Unix command-line tools.
- Working knowledge with network appliances like Load Balancer/API gateway and monitoring tools such as Wireshark, JavaMelody, AppDynamics.
- Demonstrated excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and a passion for learning and technology.
- Ability to multitask through planning/organizing.
- Highly self-motivated and excellent attention to detail.
- Experience working on cloud technology implementations in cloud-based environments such as AWS is a plus.
- Knowledge working in a SAAS application is a plus.
Why you will love this job:
- Get the chance to work with the industry's most ground-breaking testing technologies and help customers shift into the new testing realities of the digitized world!
- Get the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth and one of the highest scores of employee engagement in Amdocs!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔