Technical & Business Operations Analyst
Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
The role involves handling incidents and service requests from customers/end-users by following the standard methods and procedures of the unit.
What will your job look like?
- You will perform ticket analysis, service interruption analysis, triaging of issues, and follow-up with relevant teams for resolution.
- You will ensure that all required ticket information is available for further analysis (for example, screenshot of error and customer ID) and run methods and procedures to provide resolution to known/recurring issues.
- You will apply your skills to effectively use the existing knowledge base and documentation for quick-win and first-level resolution.
- You will perform queue management for assigning tickets to other teams, and follow up for timely resolution while keeping track of SLAs.
- You will ensure timely resolution or escalation within the agreed SLA. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and building strong relationships through understanding the problem, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional attitude.
- You will update checklists for quality assurance and progress tracking, following standard operating procedures.
- You will ensure the seamless handover between shifts and monitor and publish the SLA achievement by keeping track of all KPIs.
- You will ensure crystal clear communication and documentation as a point of contact.
- You will perform validation, verification, and correction, wherever applicable, of artifacts of the system (reports, bills, event records, screens, and so on). You will report and properly document any errors that are detected.
- You will perform basic software system operations, using the online screen, running maps and jobs, basic configuration/installation, and taking backups.
- You will work on fallouts from various applications, journalize manual billing requests, process payments, and customize miscellaneous activities.
All you need is...
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience writing software code in at least one programming language
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Design and development
- Experience in Production Support/Application Support
Why you will love this job:
- You will get to show off your fine-tuned skills for resolving issues and helping the end-user.
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔