Technical Publications Designer
Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
Write high quality Guidance for MarketONE product offering for customer-facing and internal publications.
** This full-time position is open to be working remotely anywhere in Canada only during the pandemic **
What will your job look like?
- Own your content end-to-end from researching, scoping, development, and review
- Collaborate with SMEs such as Product Owners, Engineers, Solution architects, Marketers, and QA to document new features for each release cycle.
- Contribute to and write according to the style guide
- Create eLearning materials for new feature releases
- Meet deliverable deadlines and keep all members updated with blockers and issues
- Be the user advocate, ensuring a user-centric approach when developing new content
- Participate in multiple projects at the same time
- Edit any technical documentation crossing your desk
All you need is...
- Minimum 3-5 years working in a technology company as a technical or instructional writer.
- Familiarity and experience in an agile environment - asset.
- Experienced with Topic authoring, DITA and XML as well as HTML and CSS.
- Strong proficiency in English required.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and simply.
- Experienced in developing visuals and videos.
- Experienced in creating instructional eLearning scripts - asset
- Ability to quickly learn and use new tools and technologies.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well with others – both in person and remotely as part of a global team
Why you will love this job:
- You would be responsible for designing end-to-end documentation to address business needs and priorities
- You will work closely with many interfaces and be empowered to suggest documentation improvements
- We provide a hybrid work model allowing you to meet with colleagues in the office as well as work remotely from home at different times of the week
- We provide a challenging and enriching environment with a diverse workforce focused on producing innovative solutions
- Our team is growing and we're looking for a go-getters technical writer who is open minded, happy to work as part of a team, and wants to make an impact.
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔