Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
Sets up, installs and maintains the software environments for any product permutation
What will your job look like?
- Work with different units (Version Manager, Development, Testing, customer) to provide software delivery from compilation to runtime (in simple and sophisticated environments) by seeking for accurate configuration and zero downtime for all utilities.
- Handle setup of various SCM (Software Configuration Management) environments and build mechanisms in Amdocs and non-Amdocs environments.
- Provide full mentorship on compiling, packaging and the SCM (Software Configuration Management) tool to development teams throughout all product life cycle phases.
- Optimize the build process: Implement the latest tools and improve existing utilities.
- Seek, build errors (simple & sophisticated) and provide immediate and long-term solutions.
- Craft, configure, install and upgrade environments (e.g. standalone, coordinated, clustered) throughout the product life cycle (Development, Testing, UAT, Production) for internal and external users.
- Configure third party software (Java, WL, Maven) in the various types of supported environments and builds in conjunction with development and architecture.
All you need is...
- Candidate with total experience between 3-5 years with strong hands-on experience in Cloud (Preferable AWS).
- Experience in Unix/Linux platform.
- Experience in writing Terraform.
- Experience on middleware & microservice technologies. Handling production environment.
- Programming using best practices in Bash, shell or Perl, python. Mastery of one of them.
- Installation, Deployment of build artifacts , configuration and tuning of application servers.
- Develop and implement Self-healing for all production services including operational frameworks.
- Troubleshooting of Performance and Stability Issues e.g. Tuning servers or application services.
- Support software environments, build, release, deployment and operational issues.
- Troubleshoot Environmental issues (middleware tier).
- Experience on Monitoring tools Prometheus/Grafana, Nagios, ELK (On all of them or at least one of them)
- Track record of supporting and scaling large business critical production environments.
- Ability to support 24x7x365 always-up, always available for production service & support.
- Serve rotational basis On-call.
- Must be able to adjust to constant business change, including new requirements and emerging technologies.
- Keen to explore new technologies and flexible to get mold based on need arise without setting boundaries.
- Good in tasks switching to work on parallel projects, tickets.
- Familiarity with ITIL processes (Preferred ITIL Certified).
- Work with vendors to fix any platform related enhancements to address business needs.
- Understanding of Databases preferably postgreSQL.
- Experience on AWS Cloud. Worked on many services.
- Automate AWS infrastructure via Terraform.
- Worked on Unix/Linux based environments.
- Write scripts Shell, Perl or Python to automate task.
- Automation/configuration management using Ansible, Puppet and/or Rundeck.
- Hands-on experience on implementing CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience on setting up monitoring tools such as Nagios or Prometheus.
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔