Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
Overall responsibility for one or more large-scale activity. Building and being responsible for the unit's strategy and roadmap to achieve interpersonal business, operational and delivery goals as well as end-to-end management of the testing engagements, including professional, financial and HR aspects.
Support multiple customers during project lifecycle by ongoing matrix and complicated team/task management
What will your job look like?
- Lead sophisticated Infra team/tasks in matrix environment with diverse variety of tasks/challenges
- Interact and work with multiple infra and IT teams as part of environment setup, maintenance and support
- Act as the liaison with different functions to ensure that there are uniform and streamlined processes in the unit.
- Provide professional mentorship and coaching to project management and development teams, implementation groups as well as customer architects - internal and external Amdocs customers, including partners without database understanding.
- Ensure the detailed handover between shifts and monitor and publish the SLA achievement by keeping track of all significant metrics.
- Ensure timely resolution or critical issue within the agreed SLA. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through problem understanding, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional demeanor.
- Evaluate new technologies to meet business needs or to tackle business problems
- Build open lines of communication and develop processes and programs, that will encourage a multi-cultural team to achieve unit goals. Drive interpersonal integrity and assure excellent delivery across all regional engagements by enabling and promoting standard tools and practices used in the organization as well as drive out-of-the-box solutions that include introducing improvements to further build positive efficiency across operations.
- Perform basic software system operations, using the online screen, running maps and jobs, basic configuration/installation, and taking backups.
- Perform validation, verification, and correction, wherever applicable, of artifacts of the system (reports, bills, event records, screens, and so on).
- Report and properly document errors that are detected.
All you need is...
- Experience in Unix/Linux platform
- Programming using best practices in Bash, shell or Perl, python. Mastery of one of them.
- Installation, Deployment of build artifacts , configuration and tuning of application servers. [Tomcat/Apache].
- Develop and implement Self-healing for all production services including operational frameworks.
- Troubleshooting of Performance and Stability Issues e.g. Tuning servers or application services.
- Support software environments, build, release, deployment and operational issues.
- Troubleshoot Environmental issues (middle tier/Unix).
- Monitoring tools experience such as HP OVO, Nagios, ELK. On all of them or at least one of them.
- Track record of supporting and scaling large business critical production environments.
- Ability to support 24x7x365 always-up, always available for production service & support.
- Serve rotational basis On-call.
- Must be able to adjust to constant business change, including new requirements and emerging technologies.
- Keen to explore new technologies and flexible to get mold based on need arise without setting boundaries.
- Good in tasks switching to work on parallel projects, tickets.
- Familiarity with ITIL processes ( Preferred ITIL Certified).
- Work with vendors to fix any platform related enhancements to address business needs.
- Understanding of Databases preferably Oracle, PostgreSQL.
- Strong system administration background for Linux based systems.
- Write scripts Shell, Perl or Python to automate task.
- Experience on Cloud. Preferable AWS services (RDS, EC2, VPC, S3, IAM, Route53 etc.).
- Automation/configuration management using Ansible, Puppet and/or Rundeck.
- Hands-on experience on implementing CI/CD pipeline.
- Jenkins/Bamboo, Maven, GIT, BitBucket, SVN, Jira would be added advantage.
- Experience on setting up monitoring tools such as Nagios or Prometheus.
Why you will love this job:
- Build your skills and work on a broad scope of activities
- As you will support excellent products, you will assemble relevant data, identifies trends and root causes, and draws logical conclusions to develop solutions
- We will provide you a scope for professional development
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔