AVIA | Future of Video India
Apr 29, 2021 - Apr 30, 2021
10:00am - 1:00pm and 2:00 pm - 5:00pm IST (India)
India is currently the world’s fastest growing video streaming market and is set to emerge as the world’s sixth largest by 2024, according to a recent PwC report. Join us at AVIA's Future of Video India virtual seminar. Topics include:
- Businesses in Transition: Narrowing the Gap Between Traditional TV and Digital
- Telecom Leaders Talk: Aggregation and Subscription in India
- Being On-Demand Ready: Content Plans for Consumer Retention in Upcoming Months
- Advertising Spend for 2021: Linear TV or Video?
- Tech Leaders Weigh in: Preparation for Direct-to-Consumer Platforms
- She Power: Women Thought Leaders Share Predictions about Future of Video in India
At 11:30 am IST, Vindicia CEO Sharath Dorbala will present "Leveraging Subscription Intelligence." Subscription business success necessitates intelligence at all phases of the subscription lifecycle. In this session, we will explore how subscription intelligence plays an important role in sourcing new customers, preventing churn, optimizing billing and growing the business.