Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
We are looking for developers who consider themselves strong in one or more programming languages and who have a strong visual sense to implement the designs as specified as well as build creative solutions in front-end and/or back-end
What will your job look like?
- Design, code and document technical solutions that are scalable, performant, maintainable and secure for our customers
- Apply and expand a wide range of skills including frontend and backend development, testing.
Collaborate and partner with the design team and product managers to create an engaging and transparent customer experience
- Advocate for the highest quality of work through unit testing, automation testing, and monitoring
- Be involved and participate with all aspects of the agile software development lifecycle: prioritization, planning, defining, scoping, estimating, architecting, implementing, testing/peer review, launching, debugging, supporting and iterating.
- Develop Cloud-Native software such as Microservices
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability & maintainability
- Highlight risks and help mitigate risks from technical aspects.
All you need is...
- Minimum 3+ years of Python, Perl Programming experience or other backend programming experience.
- Knowledge of Shell Scripts & Linux Operating System
- Development experience with API's and Restful services for atleast 2+ years
- 2+ years of experience with CI/CD and Agile development practice
- Knowledge of Containers (e.g., Docker) & Container Management Systems (e.g., Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Strong experience with frontend development in one or more programming languages: (React, Node, NextJS, AngularJS)
- Ability to multi-task optimally and easily adapt within a fast-paced environment.
- Optimally connect with others on the team including peer code reviews
- Passionate about development and emerging technologies
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and excellent teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔