Product Marketing Manager
Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
Build the narrative and value proposition for Vindicia’s SaaS portfolio, development, and execution of all marketing plans for offerings, provides ad hoc support on all marketing related product assets and storylines and buying personas.
What will your job look like?
- You will design and drive go-to-market planning and execution (product messages, positioning, targeted audiences, differentiators from competitors, benefits, collateral, tools, training, etc.) of new and existing offerings (products, solutions, services).
- You will create tools (eBooks, presentations, videos, data sheets, case studies training materials, analyst reports) to enable sales throughout the entire sales lifecycle.
- You will create content for campaigns (internal and external) to increase awareness and generates demand around different offerings.
- You will establish excellence in Sales Enablement to increase Sales engagement and content effectiveness.
- You will create succinct, relevant, innovative and clear ways of communicating.
- You will manage the competitive landscape /research for his respective product offer, aligning with the competitive intel team as needed.
All you need is...
- Bachelor’s Degree / MBA
- Business oriented. Ability to represent the customer needs.
- Experienced in creating compelling and valuable content
- B2B Tech experience and understating of SaaS market
- Ability to facilitate scope changes and prioritization.
- Matrix-management, good collaboration and communication skills.
Why you will love this job:
- You will be responsible for Driving marketing research together with third party vendors to create thought leadership around offering domains to establish Amdocs as a key player
- You will develops and executes a cross-organization sales enablement plan and deliverables to address different needs per role and region for all Sales.
- You will engage with customers on a broad level to deliver marketing messages and supports lead initiation and sales efforts.
- You will participate in industry events (speaking, participation, sponsorships, awards, etc.), as relevant, to drive lead generation and awareness.
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔