Sales Enablement Manager
Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketer who wants to work strategically and closely with sales teams on articulating our narrative and accelerating our business growth
What will your job look like?
- You will be a trusted advisor and specialist to Sales leaders, leveraging data and analyses to land business insights, develop GTM strategies, and scale the business.
- Support the revenue process with customer content creation and programs, specifically increasing the conversion rates of upsells and cross-sells
- Own, develop and launch learning programs for sales teams to ensure our alignment and focus
- Partner with the sales directors and SDRs to develop persuasive sales content, case studies, one on one presentations, proposal materials, and a world-class Quarterly Business Review program
- Work with Product Marketing to create customer-specific sales and support tools, like presentations and demos.
- Educate and train out sales teams on the problems our portfolio is solving and the needs of our buying personas.
- Develop a deep understanding of vertical industries to align messaging and marketing programs
- Drive continuous improvement by ensuring feedback from sales is collected, synthesized, and shared with the marketing stakeholders, and appropriate action plans are executed
- Manage sales material content in highspot for onboarding of new account managers
- You will eradicate random acts of Sales support and focusing on streamlining, consolidating, and improving sales enablement tools, methods and teams, to ensure a single, clear sales enablement strategy and plan across the company.
- You will be ensuring that all teams in all regions have access to the right online and F2F tools and material required to be up to speed on the relevant portfolio areas.
All you need is...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience planning and managing at the operational level.
- Experience planning and crating business and sales materials.
- 5 years of experience in market research companies or marketing roles
- Significant experience and understanding in B2B SaaS Sales cycles and Marketing
Why you will love this job:
This role will work closely with Sales, SDR and marketing to identify and implement programs that enable and empower our Sales to be more effective and productive. You must be comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and should both exemplify and foster Learn and Be Curious in others. You must be self-driven with a high degree of ownership, have strong business acumen, excellent communication/influencing skills, and planning/project management skills.
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔