Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
Responsible for the design, development, modification, debugging and/or maintenance of software systems. Works on specific modules, applications or technologies, and deals with sophisticated assignments during the software development process.
What will your job look like?
- Be accountable for and own specific modules within an application and provide technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, problem resolution for critical / complex issues while ensuring code is maintainable, scalable and supportable.
- Present demos of the software products to partners and internal/external customers, using technical knowledge to influence the direction and evolution of the product/solution.
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code and providing fixes (analyzes and fixes bugs) and workarounds, will review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions, will highlight risks and will help mitigate risks from technical aspects.
- Bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques, and reusing existing solutions. By means of automation, reduces design complexity, reduces time to response, and simplifies the client/end-user experience.
- Represent/lead discussions related to product/application/modules/team (for example, leads technical design reviews). Establishes relationships with internal customers/partners
All you need is...
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 5-8 years of professional software development experience
- Proficiency in any object-oriented design skills
- Previous Perl experience is required
- Application architecture and design patterns
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications
- Strong relational & NoSQL database skills
- Strong understanding of SOAP and RESTFUL Architecture.
- Experience on Unix/Linux Shell Scripting.
Nice To Have:
- Experience of cloud (AWS) technologies and operations with Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with Python & Kafka will be a Plus.
- Experience serving throughout the full software development lifecycle, from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance is preferred
Why you will love this job:
- The chance to serve as a specialist in software and technology.
- You will take an active role in technical mentoring within the team.
- We provide stellar benefits from health to dental to paid time off and parental leave!
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔