Software Development Manager
Who are we?
At Vindicia we believe our people, GenV, are what makes us great. Come join our team of passionate and innovate professionals that are looking to transform the industry. Vindicia offers comprehensive subscription management solutions that help businesses acquire and retain more customers. Vindicia provides its clients with more recurring revenue, more customer data, better insights, and greater value throughout the entire subscriber lifecycle.
Vindicia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In one sentence
Build, lead, and advise the vision and overall strategy to achieve business goals through specialized projects.
What will your job look like?
- Establish the vision, strategy and direction in line with the software engineering unit strategy and investment direction. Help build a dynamic environment that adopts change and perceives challenges as opportunities.
- Inclusive leadership of a 30-50 people to create an engaging environment, set individual goals, performance improvement, and growth for the unit management team.
- Establish a learning and innovation culture for constant improvement of software engineering processes and programs.
- Maintain full grasp of the projects handled by the unit and prioritize project priorities. Proactively investigate and identify critical points and major achievements.
- Lead all aspects of unit-wide quality metrics, standard methodologies, and coding patterns. Use deep expertise for the implementation of engineering strategy.
- Work jointly with product managers on product roadmap and add value to customer business.
All you need is...
- Looking for 10+ years of overall software engineering experience and proven experience of at least 5 years managing multiple development groups through software development.
- Experienced software development methodologies, principles, procedures, software management, and support tools and services.
- Experience with global IT companies is an added advantage.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent - information technology, management information systems, software engineering, and networking
Why you will love this job:
- Overall responsibility for the development and maintenance of unit projects.
- The challenge of leading and mentoring large group of development teams and projects.
- Develop business relationships with multiple partners.
- Join a strong team with lots of activities, technologies, business challenges, and a progression path.
- The opportunity to work with the industry's most advanced technologies
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, adventurous, and excellent teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to crafting a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Click here to apply via corporate website ➔