A definitive guide to super-aggregation
In this webinar co-hosted by Caretta Research, we explore and define the business strategies that make super-aggregation an imperative for capturing the attention of audiences in digital media and beyond. Aimed at content and app owners, operators and platforms, you’ll learn from aggregation and digital service experts about:
- Critical success factors underpinning successful super-aggregation.
- Three main models for super-aggregation and how these impact each part of the digital content value chain.
- Main approaches to super-aggregation across apps, content and metadata.
- Roadblocks and technology challenges and how to overcome them.
- Going beyond video content in the living room into new markets and into the car.
- The importance of designing a unified user experience and subscription flows to support successful super-aggregation.
The webinar is based on extensive industry research by Caretta Research with Vindicia, and you can download the findings here.
- Robert Ambrose, Co-Founder and Research Director, Caretta Research
- Jeremy Simon, VP and Head of Global Streaming Partnerships, Amdocs Media
- Jesus Luzardo, VP and Head of Global Partnerships & International Sales, Vindicia
Special thanks to Caretta Research for producing this video. For more information about Caretta Research, please visit www.carettaresearch.com. Session published by Vindicia.