Vindicia Executives Take the Stage at Leading Industry Events
Feb 24, 2015
Upcoming keynotes and presentations on today’s hottest digital media topics taking place at Media Summit New York, BroadbandTVcon, and the Australian Broadcasting Digital Media Summit.
What: Vindicia, a leader in enterprise-class subscription billing, today announced that company executives will be speaking at three industry events worldwide in March: Media Summit New York, BroadbandTVcon, and the Australian Broadcasting Digital Media Summit.
- Gene Hoffman, CEO of Vindicia, will deliver a keynote at Media Summit New York, presenting on the topic of “Hollywood and Media Challenge: Platforms and Convergence—Programming, Monetization and Commerce in a Cross Platform Universe.” Hoffman’s presentation takes place on Wednesday, March 4 at 12:30 p.m. ET.
- Doug Smith, senior vice president of Vindicia’s client services, will be keynoting at BroadbandTVCon, presenting “From Binge to Bounty: Key Strategies for Monetizing and Retaining OTT Subscribers” Smith will present on Wednesday, March 3 at 3:00 p.m. PT.
- Kris Nagel, senior vice president of Vindicia’s worldwide field operations, will be leading a roundtable discussion at the Australian Broadcasting Digital Media Summit on “Big Data, Big Deal? How Broadcasters can Apply Video Analytics to Generate Higher Revenues.” Nagel’s roundtable topic will include three sessions held throughout the day on Tuesday, March 3.
Media Summit New York: March 4-5, 2015
- Bohemian National Hall, The Czech Center & Consulate, 321 East 73rd Street, New York, NY 10021
- Gene Hoffman’s Keynote: March 4 at 12:30 p.m. ET
- To register for the event, please visit: www.digitalhollywood.com/SummitReg.html
BroadbandTVcon: March 3-4, 2015
- Los Angeles Convention Center, 1201 South Figueroa Street , Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Doug Smith’s Keynote: March 3 at 3:00 p.m. PT
- To register for the event, please visit: www.bbtvcon.com/register-now.html
Australian Broadcasting Digital Media Summit: March 3-4, 2015
- Australian Technology Park , 2 Locomotive Street, Suite 3220, Eveleigh, NSW 2015
Press Inquiries: Please contact the Vindicia Media Relations Team at VindiciaPR@finnpartners.com for inquiries or to schedule an executive interview.
Vindicia brings enterprise-class innovation to consumer-facing subscription billing to help digital companies acquire and retain more customers by making payments seamless, secure and easy. Vindicia keeps customers connected to the subscription services they love, and companies connected to the subscription revenues they need. Vindicia has processed more than $21 billion globally and generates over $90 million in annual incremental revenue for clients. Clients include TransUnion Interactive, Intuit, IAC, Bloomberg, Vimeo, Next Issue Media. Vindicia was recently ranked the number one billing software solution on the market by Business-Software.com, and recognized as a “Top 100 Promising Tech Companies” by CIOReview magazine. For more information visit: www.vindicia.com.