Mastering the subscription lifecycle: Unlocking success for your subscription business
Consumers today prefer subscriptions. As a result, more and more businesses are looking to better understand the subscription business lifecycle and how they can adopt and succeed with subscription business models. This comprehensive eBook describes the five phases of the subscription lifecycle:
- Acquire: Cost-effectively attract and convert new subscribers. Add agility to the way you create products and promotions, fine-tune campaigns, and rapidly bring them to market.
- Bill: Deliver the pricing options and frictionless subscription billing that today’s customers expect while supporting reporting, revenue recognition, and other financial processes.
- Retain: Measurably minimize all types of churn. Automatically recover failed payment transactions, prevent passive churn, extend customer lifetime value, and boost long-term revenue streams.
- Expand: Grow your business by upselling, cross-selling, and rapidly expanding into new geographies, new products, and new lines of business.
- Succeed: Learn from our subscription experts who will share industry benchmarking data, best practices, and revenue-enhancing ideas.
Download this informative eBook to ensure the success of your subscription business.