Educational Materials / Whitepapers
Which billing platform is right for B2C subscriptions?
The one that delivers higher revenue
The move to subscription and recurring revenue business models is sweeping both the business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) sectors. While there are many similarities, there are also striking differences between B2B and B2C approaches to subscriber acquisition, billing and retention success.
This white paper explores the specific subscription billing needs of B2C companies. Highlighting the significant link between billing capabilities and higher revenue, the paper examines how a B2C subscription management and billing platform can help drive bottom-line success through:
- Support for mixed-term subscriptions, metered usage, one-time purchases, and freemium
- Marketing promotion and campaign flexibility
- Support for multiple payment methods, currencies, and languages
- Transaction failure prevention
- International compliance, tax support, and fraud prevention
- Reporting, analytics, and revenue insight
Download this white paper today and see how a B2C-focused subscription management solution can benefit your business.