PYMNTS panel: What business would you build with $25 million? Six payments execs share what business they’d start in a post-pandemic world
People, businesses, trading partners—virtually all relationships and interactions have been affected in some way by the pandemic. With uncertainty lingering, this much is known: consumers and businesses are making digital investments and reimagining workflows that deliver digital-first experiences. It’s the kind of moment entrepreneurs dream about. PYMNTS TV hosts Vindicia some of their favorite virtuosi as they answer the question: If an investor gave you $25 million and said go build a business based on the shift in behaviors that Covid has spurred, what business would you build and why?
Attendees will learn:
- Where venture capital is flowing during the pandemic
- Use cases of refining new business ideas using tech tools
- High-level strategies for approaching VCs and creating investor values
- Flywire CEO Mike Massaro
- Ternio CEO Daniel Gouldman
- OMNi CEO Nayid Aguilar
- Vindicia CEO Sharath Dorbala
- i2c President Jim McCarthy
- TCV General Partner Nari Ansari
Special thanks to PYMNTS.com for producing and hosting this virtual series. For more information and synopsis of this panel session, please CLICK HERE.