The subscription economy is hot and the market is expected to reach $1.5 trillion (USD) by 2025.*
Subscriptions are our lifeline to work, watch, listen, connect, exercise, cheer on our favorite teams, and so much more. For a healthy subscription business, it is no longer enough to simply bring in net new customers. It is vital to nourish the connection with existing users to keep them happily subscribed.
Join Roy Barak, CEO of Vindicia, as he discusses retention as a new growth engine, subscription strategies for B2C brands, and key findings from the Total Economic Impact™, a commissioned study of Vindicia Retain conducted by Forrester.
- Realize a 3-year ROI of 522% (break even in less than six months)
- Go live in an average of six weeks
- Extend customer lifecycle value by up to a possible five months
- 15% improvement in customer service and recovery payment team efficiencies
- Total benefits of over $24 million over three years
Special thanks to Argyle for producing this video. For more information about Argyle, please visit www.argyleforum.com. Session published by Vindicia.
*SOURCE: UBS “Investing in Digital Subscriptions,” March 2021.